to the attention of all guests: according to what reported by the Italian Health Institute in the Dpcm of 8/3/20 and in the Op. n.3704 of 8/3/20 of the Lazio Region, relating to the control and prevention of spreading of Coronavirus (COVID-19), all people from the areas declared “red zone” who in the fourteen days prior to the above date have done, are making or will enter the Lazio region have the obligation:
- Communicate this circumstance to the unique regional number dedicated 800-118-800;
- To observe home stay, the prohibition of travel and travel;
- To remain reachable for any surveillance activity up to the assessment by the prevention department;
- In the event of symptoms appearing, the person must observe the provisions of Ordinance 2/2020 as follows:
Immediately notify the general doctor (MMG) or the pediatrician of free choice (PLS) and the public health operator who activates the test execution procedure on place;
Put on the surgical mask (which will be provided at the start of the protocol) and move away from the other people;
Stay in your room with the door closed, ensuring adequate natural ventilation pending possible transfer to the hospital.
We are carefully following the announcements of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization (WHO) and we are following the directives of these agencies and local health authorities. For this reason we inform you that:
- We intensified our efforts to sanitize our facility;
- We have installed sanitizing gel dispensers in the main areas of the structure;
- The breakfast service in the morning will be express and not buffet style.
As a result of the aforementioned decrees, the All Round Sports Club must remain closed until further notice.
We will keep you updated on further developments. Thanks for collaboration.
All Time Relais & Sport Hotel